Atomic Swag - Bucking Bronco Ladies Sweater
Atomic Knits are here! The fit was taken from an actual vintage sweater and designs influenced from some of the most desirable vintage knits.
We took a few vintage western knits and combined the detail into this Bucking Bronco sweater. From the faux front and back yoke detail, to the 'V" faux piping on the bottom sleeve cuff, to the all over horseshoe prints repeated on the front and all over the sleeves, to the two Bucking Bronco's on the front yoke and the huge vintage style horse head on the back of the sweater - which is was found on some of the coolest most collectable1950s vintage western knits.
These knits are feminine fitted. Meant to be worn fitted/tight. These are not designed to wear baggy or loose. These vintage fit knits are made to be worn with high-waist bottoms.
- Sweaters have some stretch to them.
- Slight scoop at the neck for comfort.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic Long Sleeve Jacquard Knit Yarn Colors: Body is Light Blue, with navy blue detail
- 3” ribbing on hem, sleeve cuffs 1” ribbing on collar
- Hand wash in cold water separately– only.
- Do not use bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Do not hang to dry or it will cause stretching.
- Ironing is not recommended.
- Please see size chart for sweaters before ordering.
All our knitwear will be LIMITED EDITION. We will not reproduce any knit designs twice. No re-stocking. Once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Since these are all limited edition – a size exchange might not be possible if that specific size is sold out or out of stock. Contact us immediately by email if you need to exchange for another size. We will pull it from the inventory and reserve it for you – if still in stock.
We used fit models of Small, Medium, Large and XL for the fit. All models seemed to prefer the same size of sweater as the same size of Atomic Swag T-Shirt they wear. The size small t-shirt model, preferred the small size sweater. The size medium t-shirt model, preferred the medium size sweater…etc…